Have A Fresh Start
If you have accidentally or unknowingly messed with KODI's files or add-ons, and are getting an error message on a simple task, or maybe something keeps malfunctioning, you may need to do a factory restore so that everything can go back to its original settings.
I had an issue with my RSS feed that wouldn't be fixed with reboots, fresh installs or even messing with the XML code. After using the Fresh Start add-on, my media center was restored and voila problem solved.
To install Fresh Start:
- Open KODI
- Navigate to System/File Manager/ Add-source
- Under path, enter http://fusion.xbmchub.com
- Under name, enter Fusion
- Exit back out to main menu
- Navigate to System/settings/Add-ons
- Select install From Zip
- Navigate to Fusion/Start here/ Plugin.program.freshstart
- After it is done installing exit to main menu
- Navigate to Programs/ Fresh Start
- When the process is done reboot KODI
- Re-open KODi and done.