In a previous post I went over how to replace your cable TV with XBMC. I mistakenly assumed that everyone knew how to setup airplay and an extended monitor. In an effort to make up for my mistake I created this simple to follow tutorial.
- Verify your aTV-3 is on the same network as your Mac.
- Select Airplay button on top toolbar.
- Select your aTV-3 device.
- Click on the Airplay button again and make sure you have extend desktop selected.
- Open up mission control by swiping up or selecting mission control.
- Drag and drop XBMC over to your aTV-3 extended monitor.
- Enjoy your movies. :)