Now that you have KODI installed on your favorite device let's get it setup for easy enjoyment. In the past we used to install add-ons manually and or from platforms like add-on installer.
Luckily now you'll find that it is much easier to get all your add-ons and favorite skins by just installing a build that includes everything you'll ever need.
On This Guide we'll go over installing the Schism TV all-in-one Build.
Step 1: Install Kodi onto your platform
Step 2: Open Kodi and Navigate to Settings
Step 3: Navigate to File Manager
Step 4: Navigate to Add-Source
Step 5: Add Source http://dimitrology.com/repo name it DIMI
Step 6: Exit back to Home Screen and Select Add-Ons
Step 7: Navigate to Add-ons Browser. (Top Left Box-Icon)
Step 8: Scroll Down to Install from Zip File and Select
Step 9: If you get unknown Source Pop-Up Select Settings.
Skip to 10 if you have no pop-up
9a. Switch Unknown Sources ON select yes on pop-up
9b. Unknown Sources Should be On.
10. Go back to Install From Zip File and Select Added Source DIMI
11. Scroll to and select Plugin.video.DimiTV.Zip
12. Wait for install
13. Scroll and select My add-ons
14. Scroll and select Program add-ons
15. Scroll and Select DimitrologyTV
16. Select Open
17. Scroll and Select Settings
18. Get Current Code
19. Enter Current Code and select OK
20. Select Install and Update
21. Scroll and Select Schism TV All in One
22. Select Yes on The Alert
23. Wait for Install to finish
24. Exit Out of KODI
25. Open Kodi and Select Settings
26. Scroll and Select Interface Settings
27. Swipe/Scroll to the right and select Skin
28. Select Skin of choice, we recommend Konfluence if you are starting out
29. DONE! you can return to home screen and enjoy your new skin. It come pre-packed with a ton of add-ons for you to enjoy.
Check out Our KODI Skin Reviews and see which one suit you best. :)